We’re giving you the chance to win a double pass to Justin Timberlake Live in Concert! All you have to do is visit our Facebook page and leave a comment telling us why you’d love to be at the concert on the 12th of October
Tagging a friend in the comments section gives you an additional entry into the draw.
Here are the full Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry for the “Sauza Justin Timberlake Promotion” (Promotion)
- Information on How to Enter and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Beam Global New Zealand of Level 5, 25 Teed Street, Newmarket, New Zealand (Promoter).
- Outlets participating in the Promotion are our Facebook page for New Zealand Our Facebook page will display promotion materials. If in doubt, an Eligible Entrant may ask us on our Facebook page whether they are participating in the Promotion.
- The Promotion will commence at 09:00 AEST on 17/09/2014 and conclude at 17:00 AEST on 01/10/2014 (Promotion Period).
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlet and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 9(a) of these Conditions of Entry;
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 9(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
(a) Post a comment in response to the JR/Duty Free Facebook post in order to be in the draw.
(b) Secondary entry can be achieved by tagging the name of a Facebook friend
(c) Be a New Zealand resident or be in Nez Zealand at the time of the concert
- Entry is via Facebook only
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the entrant will be deemed as invalid. A Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
PRIZE DRAWS AND PRIZE INFORMATION
- A random manual prize draw will be conducted at 11:00 AEST on 02/10/2014 at the 35-54 Lithgow Street, Abbotsford, Victoria, 3067 AUSTRALIA by a representative of the Promoter from all Eligible Entries received by the Participating Outlet during the Promotion Period.
- The first (1) Eligible Entrant with a valid Eligible Entry drawn , will win a double pass to the Justin Timberlake concert in Auckland on 12th October 2014, valued at $243 RRP (including GST) per ticket (or $486 RRP (including GST) per double pass)
- Prizes are concert tickets only. No flights, transport or accommodation are included in the Prizes. Prize winners must make their own way at their own expense to the relevant venue in order to enjoy their Prize.
- Prize participants may be required to present photo identification at a prize event. Prize participants must product their Prize ticket (in whichever form as supplied by the Promoter) at the relevant Prize event in order to gain entry.
- Prize tickets cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honored.
- Acceptance of a Prize is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the parties involved in providing the Prizes.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Prize winners will be notified in writing via Facebook Private message
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
- If a Prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their Prize by 12 noon on 9/10/2014, a random manual re-draw will be conducted on that date and time at the original draw location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the relevant Participating Outlet during the Promotion Period.
NOTIFICATIONS OF RE-DRAW PRIZE WINNER/S (IF ANY)
- The Re-Draw winner/s (if any) will be notified by phone and in writing via Facebook Private message
- Each Qualifying Comment counts towards one (1) entry only.
- Eligible Entrants may submit a limit of two total entries (1) being one comment and one tag.
- Eligible Entrants may win a limit of one (1) Prize in the Promotion only.
- All costs associated or arising in connection with a Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for a Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant the Participating Outlet will be open at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to the relevant gaming regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the Participating Outlet and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 40(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission by an entrant, their entry/entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
- Should an entrant’s Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter by contacting the Promoter via email to email@example.com
- The Promoter may disclose entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
OPTING-IN TO HEAR FROM THE PROMOTER
- Should the entrant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion Entry Form, information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- Entrants may request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org